My Heart Aches & Don’t Have Words To Express: Irrfan Khan’s Onscreen Daughter Radhika Madan

My Heart Aches & Don’t Have Words To Express: Irrfan Khan’s Onscreen Daughter Radhika Madan

My Heart Aches & Don’t Have Words To Express: Irrfan Khan’s Onscreen Daughter Radhika Madan

Bollywood gem Irrfan Khan breathed his last on Wednesday due to his ill health. He was taken to Mumbai’s Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital on April 28 because of some health problem. He bid final goodbye to the world on Wednesday, and the day turned out to be the gloomiest day in Bollywood as the Hindi film industry lost one of the best actors. He was 53.

The sad news got shared by ace filmmaker Shoojit Sircar on his Twitter handle after which the entire Hindi film industry including superstars like Big B, Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgn, filmmaker Karan Johar and many offered condolences on the microblogging site.
In the meantime, Bollywood actress Radhika Madan, who donned the role of Irrfan’s daughter in his last movie Angreji Medium, turned emotionless on his unexpected demise. She remembered her onscreen dad on her birthday.
In her statement, Radhika stated, “I dont know what to say… my heart aches when i write this. He was one the strongest people i knew, a fighter. And so are Sutapa ma’am, Babil and Ayan. Im just grateful that our paths crossed in this lifetime. He is and will always be an inspiration to many. A legend. The man who changed the wave of the Indian film industry. May his soul rest in peace.”

In the meantime, Maddock Films, maker of Angreji Medium also shared his views at this hard time. Producer Dinesh Vijan stated, “We are thankful for experiencing Irrfan’s resilience and spirit. We’re thankful for being allowed to witness his love and passion for everything around him. So yes, all I can say is thank you to him for letting us be a part of his journey. There is no one like Irrfan and I’m going to miss him very much. Rest in peace my friend”
“I know that he could spread his wings and soar only because he had his wife Sutupa as his rock. My heartfelt condolences to her and his sons. We are always there for them and I know that they know this,” he added.

1 comments